Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anyone interested??....

I'm putting some feelers out to see if anyone is interested in a road trip next summer. From Monterrey California too Anchorage Alaska. On like the 2nd week of July. If you're smart and know me, you already know what i'm thinking. :)

But you all can let me know... i should have room for like at least 4 people. So... it might be fun to take a group. And goof off... eat lots of caffeine and sugar. And listen to loud music. You know... the typical road trip stuff.

Anyone is invited. All are welcome. Let me know. I'll be planning the whole thing out well in advance.

Peace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds epic!

Nick's Chicks Progress Report said...

Yeah.....I know what you're thinking....and I LIKE it. Booyah!

I'm sorry I haven't been in great touch. It's harder to get on the internet here than I'd thought it would be.

I'll try to leave here with a Czech or British wife, and I'll bring a fried of hers for you. I'm working on it.

SarahMae said...

LOL. I'm not sure what exactly Nick is going to bring for you, but fried anything is usually good! ;)

You need to post again! I know you probably used all your energy last week to write that awesomely long e-mail, but another blog post would be appreciated...

P.S. My verification word is "glutil". Maybe it's the name of your future Czech fried wife!