Sunday, October 5, 2008

Answer to pastor neils questions from facebook. :)

Hey, so pastor neil asked me some questions on facebook. and i figured i'd answer them on here. For all to read.

1) Whats the most fun?

Hard to say. Probably riding in the back of the truck standing up (with the breeze across my face) from samaritans purse (that we borrow.) Thats a blast. Also... talking to old sudanese pastors and men. Who all have been thru the war. And listening to their struggles. But seeing how much they love God inspite of it all. Its trully amazing!

2) Whats the most challenging?

Well... the HEAT. I live in a pool of my own sweat many a day. 95deg is a cool afternoon latley. The other day i checked the thermometer and it said 116deg. And it wasen't even the heat of the day yet. So that is real hard to get used to. Then the stomach issues. And being lonely. Since most of the time its just me and andrew here. And he's a pretty intraverted fellow. I miss laughing and being stupid with nick and jesse. And goofing off on the guitar with dustin (aka watching him play) :)

well yeah... i could go on. But i will later. Hope that answers your questions Neil.

Blessings

1 comment:

noos said...

Thanks Joel. I look forward to hearing more stories. I pray your heart is expanding...