Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wild and Crazy Toronto!!

Hey everyone! I'm in Toronto right now. This is pretty amazing! But it's definately i big city. And i'm soooo not used to big cities. It's a little weird. Last night was the first rally for the Hillsong United Conference. It was truly amazing! I'm super excited for today. And to see Nick.

Getting to toronto wasent all that bad. Although it was about 20hrs. of train travelling.

I don't have tons of time to write out things that have happened since i last wrote.

When i came on this trip i brought my guitar thinking it would be a great tool to use to interact with people. At least that was one of my reasons. Little did i know i would be using it while i'm travelling. I was sitting in the bus station a couple days ago. And this guy who totally didn't know english came up to me and asked to use my guitar with me. He began playing, and singing in spanish. It was super fun. I'm pretty sure the guy was homeless. It was just one of those rare really makes you think moments.

There i was. In Richmond VA. In a bus station. I hadn't slept in probably 30 hr's. Playing and singing guitar with a mexican homeless man. Thinking... God... what am i doing here!?

It's was fun though... Well anyways. I'll write more later.

You all can pray that all my travel stuff works out. There is still alot more i have left. And pray that nick makes it here without getting hosed my the world.

Peace

Oh, and pray that whatever God wants to do in my life while i'm here will happen. And that my subburness doesn't get in the way. :)

No comments: