Monday, August 18, 2008

Top ten favorite songs>>>

Hey Peeps, I've been wanting to post a top ten list for a long time. I was going too on facebook. But this is the new cyber me... So here it is. If you read this list and don't have these songs then for shame... ok not really. But you absolutely must get them! they will blow your mind about God.

# song title-Artist-Album
  1. Hosanna&For all who are to come-Hillsong United-all the above
  2. Inside out-hillsong united- united we stand
  3. Came to my rescue&Reprise-hillsong united- united we stand
  4. Fire Fall Down-Hillsong United-United We Stand
  5. Where the Love Lasts Forever-Hillsong United-More Than Life
  6. All I Need Is You-Hillsong United-Look to You
  7. I will Waste My Life-Misty Edwards-Relentless
  8. See The Way-Misty Edwards-Always on His Mind
  9. More Of You And Less Of Me-Brian&Jenn Johnson-We Believe
  10. A Little Longer-Brian&Jenn Johnson-We Believe
Ok... So that's the list right now. It was super hard to just pick ten. And i'm sure as my music taste changes and i go thru differant phases of my life the list will change. But right now these songs rock my world. 

You better get them! They are amazing!

2 comments:

SarahMae said...

People rarely comment on my blog, so I'm totally going to overcompensate by commenting incessantly on yours! ;)

I just find it amusing that your top six songs are all Hillsong. I haven't decided if that says more about you or about Hillsong...

Safe travels as you leave today! Oh, do you want me to e-mail you regular updates of life back-in-the-states? I actually kept it up for the guys in Iraq, so I think I could do it again.

Anonymous said...

Narrowing it down to only ten is tough business, there's. I could have separate top ten lists for Hillsong and Misty Edwards.